Wednesday 31 October 2012

Motivational Gifts Test

I have always been a fan of finding out more about myself… Perhaps it’s because I started a bit late with that… I had done some research and I found this awesome online test about 2 years ago… Visiting Legacy Bible Training Centre www.legacytc.co.za for their open day on Monday and listening to Pastor Laurel teach on two of my strongest motivational gifts kind of stirred it up in my heart again… So here’s the deal (being a teacher and server) I thought it would be great for you to learn a bit more about yourself…
These were the results from my test… would love to hear from some of you what your test results came to:

Jan xxx

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this! I've just confirmed that I'm firstly an Encourager (95%), then a Perceiver (90%). I was amazed at how accurately it describes me.
    www.mrsrogero.com

    ReplyDelete