Tuesday 15 November 2011

Social Pancakes


My cooking and baking definitely needs some work… there are two things I know how to make well and I have a couple friends who can vouch for that… Chicken Curry and Pancakes…

Two weeks ago it rained and I was craving “rainy-weather pancakes”… So I thought I’d share my recipe with you… you can only imagine the amazing fillings you can come up with… from fresh strawberries and cream to chocolate mousse filling, banana and cinnamon and caramel sauce, savoury fillings such as mince, beef strips and yes… sounds gross but I love it – bully-beef friend with some onion and tomato…

So here goes… The pancake recipe:

Ingredients
1½ cups flour (375ml)
2 eggs
600ml milk
pinch of salt
Method
Mix all the ingredients until bubbles form on the top of the mixture.  Then simply pour into a non-stick pan on medium heat. Flip the pancake once bubbles have formed on the surface.



Just like you have a Fondue evening with chocolates and sweeties and all other nice things this is a great way to socialize with a group of friends… get them to bring different fillings and enjoy a great evening together…

Hebrew 10:25 NIV:
Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another--and all the more as you see the Day approaching.


No comments:

Post a Comment